CO "CF "New world Odessa"
Charitable foundation "New world Odessa" helps young residents of Odessa to overcome health problems. Our wards are children from 0 to 18 years. We started our activities in 2016.
During the organization’s work, our regular partners were: Odessa City Center for Social Services for Family, Children and Youth, Odessa Department of Education and Science, Odessa City Council Department of Labor and Social Policy, city and private polyclinics and hospitals, as well as pharmacy chains and the like.
Assistance is provided through the following programs:
- “Accessible medicine”: the program provides assistance and assistance in health issues to children from different social categories (orphans, children from large families and / or single-parent families, children deprived of parental care).
- “Accurate diagnosis”: the essence of this program is to help children whose diagnosis requires clarification, confirmation or difficulties with its determination (organization of examination in accredited medical centers and accredited specialists).
- “Cardiac care”: on a regular basis, the Fund helps patients of the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery of Odessa Regional Children's Hospital by supplying the necessary medicines, reagents and supplies for the operation.
The main activities of the foundation:
1. Organization and financing of a survey for children;
2. clarification of the diagnosis in children
3. the acquisition of medicines and supplies for transfer to wards or medical facilities;
4. fundraising for the purchase of medical equipment and other purposes of the fund.
The objectives of the foundation:
1. drawing attention to the health problems of children in Odessa and Odessa region;
2. implementation of the rights of children in Odessa to use the most advanced services of the health system and the means of treatment and restoration of health.