"CHARITABLE FUND "SVICHADO"
“SVICHADO” is a charity fund that, since 2008, has provided material and technical assistance to Ukrainian hospitals where children are born prematurely. Our fund is engaged in informing the population about the problem of premature birth and in every way contributes to the development of charity in Ukraine, implementing various charitable projects together with the business and initiative groups. All 100% of the money raised is donated to charity.
The main goal of our fund is to solve the following problems:
• Help and assistance in procurement of material and technical base for medical institutions of Ukraine, which take care of the problems of premature babies.
• Drawing attention to the problems of neonatology in Ukraine.
• Building a system of knowledge about neonatology among ordinary people using readily available mechanisms.
• Study and provision of statistics on early birth rates in Ukraine.
• Study and schematization of needs for material and technical assistance for neonatology departments in pediatric hospitals and perinatal centers of Ukraine.
• Development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programs for businesses in Ukraine.