Marathon of Good #гастропак
Marathon of Good #гастропак

Marathon of Good #гастропак

The project is carried by
Started: 20.07.2020
Kyiv
Active
It remains to collect
67642.99 UAH
Funded in percents
12%
Need to collected
77625.00 UAH
Post to Facebook Post to Telegram
Post to Facebook Post to Telegram

During the pandemic time many Ukrainian families raising children with disabilities, internally displaced families, large and low-income families and older persons are in need during because of the quarantine and unemployment are unable to maintain theirs livelihood. Association "Child.ua" supports these families. There are more than 500 families with children in difficult life circumstances are registered in our organization. In May and June 2020 we support more than 300 families with food packages and hygiene items. Our charity does not stop at this.  

Except for those registered, daily we have new requests for assistance. Our abilities are limited by charitable contributions, and anyone can join and support the Marathon of Good #гастропак. By the end of the project 250 families in need, could obtain necessary assistance – food packages. Association "Child.ua" has many years of experience in charitable assistance. Providing older persons and families in difficult life circumstances with food packages during time of quarantine we get a lot of positive reviews.

In urban village Korostushev, Zhiromir region, in Teteriv sanatorium are living more than 60 families in need. There are internally displaced people, who have lost their homes during conflict on the east of Ukraine in Donetsk and Luhansk region. Most of them is people with disabilities, older people and children. 137 persons in total. They are desperate for the essentials – food, cloth, hygienic items.

In addition there is a lot of internally displaced pensioners who lost their homes and all that they had and now to have nothing. One of our wards – Kaplun Nina, lonely pensioner and internally displaced from Luhansk region from 2014 is living in rent apartment, she pays 80% of pension for rent and for the rest has only 20% that is not enough for the basics… 

Help us support these people!

ID: 6204

Your help is needed more than ever. Support the project to add some goodness to this world!

Support

Supported
Уляна Бичишин
27.06.2022 09:40
10.18 UAH
Уляна Бичишин
09.06.2022 21:58
10.14 UAH
Уляна Бичишин
28.04.2022 09:37
10.18 UAH
Уляна Бичишин
28.03.2022 09:41
10.18 UAH
Уляна Бичишин
28.02.2022 08:41
10.00 UAH
All donors
Anyone can help

Help is easier than you think. Create your own fundraising campaignand share with your friends.
Together we collect money faster!

Create a campaign
Similar projects
New life for people and things
Support
Social help
New life for people and things
It was summer 2014. Hundreds of women who escaped from the shelling with children in their arms went to …
Help to make reno at the Dovbysh orphanage
Support
Social help
Help to make reno at the Dovbysh orphanage
This project is dedicated to the Dovbysh specialized boarding school and its students – children with sp…
Kharkiv during the war. Food assistance for people with limited mobility
Support
Social help
Kharkiv during the war. Food assistance for people with limited mobility
We are currently raising UAH 520,000 to provide 650 single elderly people, people with disabilities or p…
Mother, I am hungry. 3
Support
Social help
Mother, I am hungry. 3
Perhaps every mother gets the most satisfaction when she sees her child having breakfast or lunch with a…
Show All